Friday, November 21, 2008

Thanksgiving is next week?!

I am totally not prepared for Thanksgiving next week especially the fact that the holidays are approaching fast. However, Luis on the other hand, is eagerly looking forward to a break from school. It will certainly be nice to have two days off next week from work. I am certainly looking forward to get the house in shape, it desperately needs cleaning and organizing, you name it! It would be so nice to hire a housekeeper so they can do the hard work then I do the easy work ::snickers:: I have to admit, it is quite challenging to try to clean the house while Benjamin gets in the way. That's why I would love to hire a housekeeper. Maybe I should get that for my Christmas present? ;-D

Speaking of the holidays, we decided for sure that we are driving down to South Florida for Christmas/New Years to visit with the Rivera family. We are looking forward to a change of scenery, and of course, to introduce Benjamin to a bunch of family members and hopefully, my dear friends such as Elisha. We think we have a date in mind when we will leave, but will find out for sure next month.

No comments: